I am a Pennsylvania native. I was raised in South Central Pennsylvania and attended college at The Pennsylvania State University. While in college I majored in finance and double minored in International Business and The Legal Environment of Business. After college, I attended law school at the Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. During law school, I acted as External Vice-President for the Trial Advocacy Honor Society and participated in the Capitol City Challenge Mock Trial in Washington, DC. I also was a certified legal intern for the Widener Civil Law Clinic where I helped indigent clients obtain divorce and custody.
I am a member of the Pennsylvania Bar and the United States District Court for the Middle District of PA. Prior to joining this firm I practiced law in York, PA where I primarily handled family law matters.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- New Jersey, 2014 (inactive)
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2016
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 2014
- External Vice-President, Trial Advocacy Honor Society, 2013 – 2014
- Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania
- B.S. – 2011
- Major: Finance
Past Employment Positions:
- Benn Law Firm, Attorney, 2015 – 2017