Lindsay Gingrich Maclay, Esquire.
Ms. Maclay, is an associate with the Law Offices of Peter J. Russo, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of family law (including divorce; custody; adoption; child support; alimony and spousal support; and the dispensation of assets before, during and after marriage). In addition, she enjoys conducting residential real estate transactions and handling real property dispute cases.
Ms. Maclay is a 1998 graduate of Dickinson College where she received her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology. She is also a 2001 graduate of the Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University and she is admitted to practice in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
From her law school graduation until October of 2002, Ms. Maclay practiced in private practice as a general practitioner. She then became an associate with Saidis, Shuff, Flower & Lindsay where she was able to concentrate her practice in the areas of family law and residential real estate. In November of 2004, Ms. Maclay returned to the firm of Daley Zucker Meilton Miner & Gingrich, LLC, (DZMMG), where she had started her legal career as a law clerk for Attorney Kathleen Carey Daley. She practiced in that firm until February of 2013 when she transitioned to her current position where she continues to concentrate on family law; but where she can also cultivate her real estate practice.
Adding to her credentials, Ms. Maclay is a trained Collaborative Attorney, she is trained in mediation, and she is a trained Parenting Coordinator. She is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the PBA family law section, where she just completed her term on council; the Dauphin County Bar Association, where she is a past Chair of their Family Law Section; a member of the Cumberland County Bar Association where she is active in their Young Lawyer’s Division and she is the Committee Chair of the Support Subsection of the Family Law Section. Ms. Maclay is also a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals; and a member of the Collaborative Professionals of Central Pennsylvania.
Ms. Maclay has authored materials, and lectured multiple times, for full day seminars on the law of easements. In addition, she has also authored materials for, lectured at, and moderated numerous summer and winter meetings for the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section. In fact, she just fulfilled her obligation on the Program Planning Committee for the PBA Family Law Section’s 2011 Winter and 2012 Summer meetings. She has authored materials for, lectured at, and moderated other family law courses offered by PBI, as well as by the local bar associations. Finally, she was selected as a Rising Star in Family Law in the 2013 edition of Super Lawyers.
Areas of Practice:
- 85% Family Law
- 10% Collaborative Law
- 5% Residential Real Estate/Real Property Disputes
- 85% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 2001
- New Jersey, 2001
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2009
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 2001
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA, USA
- B.A. – 1998
- Major: Psychology
- MAT v. GST (Pa Superior Ct.)
- Cocktail Party Chatter, PBI, 2010
- Drafting MSA’s, PBI, 2009
- Family Law 101, PBI – Mediator/Presenter, 2009 – 2011
- Breakfast Series (Family Law), PBI – Presenter, 2011
- Family Law Institute , PBI, 2010 – 2012
- Family Law in the Internet Age, PBI – Presenter, 2012
- Family Law Practice in Central PA, PBI – Moderator, 2009 – 2012
- Case Law Updates, PBA FLS – Presenter/Author, 2009 – 2010
- What’s It Worth, PBA FLS – Moderator, 2012
- What’s It Worth, PBA FLS – Course Planner, 2012
- Custody Potpourri, PBA FLS – Presenter, 2009
- Tax – What Family Law Attorneys Need to Know, Course Planner/Moderator Author, 2012
- Law of Easements, Lormar – Author/Presenter, 2005 – 2006
Honors and Awards:
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2001 – 2013
- PBA Family Law Section, Member, 2001 – 2013
Past Employment Positions:
- Hanft & Knight, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2001 – 2002
- Disability Law Clinic, Certified Legal Intern, 2000 – 2001
- James, Smith, Durkin & Connelly, Law Clerk, 1999 – 2000
- Daley Law Offices, Law Clerk, 1998 – 1999
Pro Bono Activities:
- Board Member, Neighborhood Dispute Settlement
- Alpha Phi Omega